Interview with the LibertyBob Psychic Department
From time to time, I have posted on this site interviews with various people. Often, the people involved were not capable of being physically present. For those interviews, I have had the help of my psychics. Since you folks may be curious about these mental marvels, I thought I would interview them.
Well, they are psychic. They knew I was planning to do an interview and, in anticipation of that, they sent me the answers to the questions I was going to have asked. (Please pardon any problems with verb tense when I’m talking with or about precognitive persons.)
- There are nine of us. Four women and four men. Yes, that does seem odd.
- I felt very isolated as a child. I think it was the cardboard box under the stairs.
- Colonel Mustard in the lavatory with a hooker.
- Bin who?
- The Power Ball will be twelve.
- John Kerry? Why would you ask that?
- The Oscar will go to Mel Gibson for his original film The Enlightenment of the Buddha
- That would definitely have to be President Mary Kate Olsen and Vice President Ashley.
- No, she won’t.
- No, it doesn’t matter how many times you ask.
- I said no.
- He will be executed for crimes against humanity.
- And disco.
- Bush will almost have his Constitutional Amendment but his boy toy will talk him out of it.
- John Kerry.
- You don’t want to know.
With that, the psychics say I was going to have choked on my beverage, fallen over, and crushed my skull. Good thing they knew how to keep the boss alive. I love having psychics on the staff!